Attached is the Conference Registration Packet for the 2017 NCTSA Conference on April 2-4, 2017 at the Sheraton Greensboro.
Also note the following changes:
- Conference Registration is $65.00 per individual.
- Schools located 45 miles or further from the conference site are expected to stay on site. A $150 fee per night will be assessed to schools commuting if the hotel quota is not met.
- At least one advisor from each chapter is expected to coordinate at the state conference. Please use the following link to sign up to coordinate.
- Conference Registration is waived for Advisors who coordinate an event only and a Conference Polo will be provided for our coordinators.
- Each school is expected to provide at least one judge. Blue CAP chapters are expected to provide a minimum of 2 judges.
- Events without a coordinator and at least one judge will be canceled on March 17th. Please understand the importance of signing up to coordinate an event and working to secure judges for this event.
What is TSA?
The Technology Student Association is a non-profit national student organization devoted to teaching technology education to young people. TSA’s mission is to inspire its student members to prepare for careers in a technology-driven economy and culture. The demand for technological expertise is escalating in American industry. Therefore, TSA’s teachers strive to promote technological literacy, leadership, and problem solving to their student membership.
Students are challenged to use and improve their STEM skills in both team and individual events in such areas as: communication; design and engineering; environmental systems; transportation; and manufacturing/construction.